Online CourseGet our study material
We're Coming soon
With Online Standard Bartending Course
- Know your bar
- Bar tools and equipments
- Setting up the bar
- Working behind bar
KNOW YOUR SPIRITS AND HOW IS IT MADE.
History, production process, styles of vodka, vodka producing countries, brand names.
History, geography, production process, styles of whisky, whisky producing countries, brand names.
History, production process, styles of rum, producing countries, brand names.
History, production process, producing countries, brand names.
History, production process, cognac, armagnac, producing countries, brand names.
Gin- history, types , production process , brand knowledge..
MODULE 3Beer, production process, types of beer, brand names.
MODULE 45 classic cocktails of 6 spirits total 30 popular classic cocktails.
MODULE 512 basic pouring techniques videos
MODULE 6Responsible drinking and serving
Now you can learn at the ease of our time and availability
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN ?
LEVEL 1 STANDARD BARTENDING CERTIFICATION
- • Bar basics
- • Equipments, glassware, bar set up etc
- • Know your spirits, production method, regions, types and style, brand knowledge
- • Level 1 wine knowledge
- • Champagne, cognac, armagnac
- • Beer
- • Opening and closing of bar
- • 30 most popular classic coctails videos and recipes
- • responsible serving and drinking
- • COMPLIMENTARY-popular pouring styles to create experience behind bar
- • Liqueurs, aperitif, shrubs and bitters
MODULES KNOW HOW...
- Theory notes access
- Videos of cocktails for reference
- Neccessary masterclass
- Certificate recognition by known hirers in industry
- To the point, updated, easy language..notes and material
- Notes by learned trainers
- Only online certification on complete bartending level 1
- 35 HRS /1 MONTHS, whichever benchmark
- Online exams accessible through pc or phone
- Very reasonable cost
- Stay safe and stay indoors while you get certified as a bartender
FOR WHOM ?
- Hotel management students, additional certification
- Hotel or restaurant executive or staff for career enhancement
- Beverage enthusiasts, hobby, a chance to learn new skill